2XU Women's Base Compression Long Sleeve Top
The 2XU Long Sleeve Compression Top provides great support for all activity involving the upper body and is versatile for anything that requires postural control through the muscles of the core. Body firming and ideal to wear alone or as a base layer.
The 2XU Long Sleeve Compression Top is designed to support all the upper body muscle groups to maintain better posture improve breathing and enhance agility. Graduated compression in the forearm aids circulation and an unrestricted range of motion ensures maximum performance during the demands of training or competition. The design and cut of this top with mesh panels provides maximum breathability and strength to the upper body.
- Graduated compression engineered to promote maximum blood flow
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
Note: All 2XU branded items are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless in the unlikely event of an error in your order received due to our oversight.